Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Art Student


Well we bought our three little mice: Milly, Molly and Mandy (three girls so we don't get babies!), and they are a source of delight for the kids - until the novelty wears off. Here is the first artwork featuring Milly in amongst some pencils. Your challenge is to see if you can find the tiny paintbrush I have hidden somewhere in the picture. It took my husband and kids ages to find it, but I suspect it may be easier on the computer screen. This ACEO is available to purchase from my ebay store.

5 comments:

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Absolutely charming!!! Gotta go see it in your store for a better look.
~Melody

Debra Keirce said...

I think I found it...You'll have to post the answer now that you have us all searching!! Cute mouse!! My son had a mouse once. We quickly learned they eat everything plastic - exercise wheel, food bowl, toys...all gone. Then, he started eating the plastic cage. We had to put him in an aquarium and find all metal "furniture" for him!

Unknown said...

Thank you mel, I don't think it is easy to see on the store image either - you really need the higher resolution image which I have on Red Bubble.

Oh my goodness Deb, we have quite a bit of plastic in the cage (wheel etc.) - at the moment they are too little to eat through plastic will have to keep an eye on them.

artbyakiko said...

What an adorable drawing! OK, I give up. I can't find the paint brush.

Unknown said...

The paintbrush is in the little red pencil up the back - it is a bit tricky to see on my blog - better on the RedBubble site.