Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CP Treasures


No artwork to post today, as I have been working on quite a detailed commission over the last week, which is actually for a wedding present, and so I can't reveal anything at this stage. For those of you who love coloured pencils as I do, please take the time to check out the latest CP Treasures book. I feel extremely honoured to have been included amongst the 70 coloured pencil artists from around the world who have had their work featured in this book. I can't wait to receive my own copy so I can pore over and admire all the coloured pencil artworks and to read about the very talented artists who have created them.

6 comments:

Anna Warren said...

Congratulations Karen, well deserved! You are up there amongst some very good work. It's a lovely book, inspiring!

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Congratulations in getting into the book. Not a mean feat I am sure. I will look forward to hearing about the commission when it is done. Keep those artful thoughts.

Unknown said...

Anna - how lovely to hear from you and thank you for your very kind words!!! :)

Thank you so much Wendy for your encouraging words - they always make my day!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulation Karen, a wonderful achievement to get your work into a book. I am happy for you :)

Hope I get to see it too.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Dors!!! xx

Carol Andre' said...

Congrats to you Karen. No surprise tho- your work is always spectacular.