Friday, September 14, 2012

Ebay Store Closing

After receiving an email from Ebay to say that the subscription for stores is now increasing from $25 per month to $50 per month, plus you still need to pay a listing fee, plus they still take 7% of the final value fee, I have no choice other than to close the Ebay store I have held for 5 years. I do hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience to my loyal and much valued customers. You can still purchase all my art tutorials and commissioned portraits from my website at www.karenhullart.com or from my Etsy store. If you have any problems with either of these sites, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I will also be adding to my tutorials on a regular basis and they are being added to a range of new sites over the coming months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
I have been enjoying your tutorials and have just purchased your latest one.
I was wondering if you would consider doing a portrait tutorial of dark skin?It seems something that is often hard to find.
Cheers Michelle

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,

So sorry I missed your comment before and thank you for purchasing the tutorials. That is something I could definitely look at down the track - at the moment I have enough projects to keep me busy until next year, but I am always on the lookout for new ideas for tutorials and that sounds like a fabulous idea.

Best wishes,

Karen