Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Step by Step Drawing Tutorial - Animating your Animals

The final tutorial in my current series of six, this 12 page tutorial discusses how to make your realistic animals look a little more animated and provides a comprehensive step by step guide on drawing this cheeky meerkat. This tutorial also has more hints and tips on using coloured pencils on drafting film and includes a list of all materials used. You can purchase this PDF tutorial either directly from my website or from by Ebay or Etsy stores and it will then be emailed to you within 24 hours for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely job Karen. I just love the meerkats. They are so cute. Hope you do well with the tutorials. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes Dors. I really don't mind too much whether they sell or not, but at least I've finally got around to completing them, so they are there if people would like.